Why NewLAWu.s.? Why now? Why me?
The business of law is changing, rapidly and dramatically. The question you need to answer is: “Will I embrace the inevitable change because I see a world of opportunities, or will I wait until I’m forced to change?”
Embrace change or follow it – the choice is yours.
Build client value, not billable hours.
Savvy attorneys see that clients are demanding change. But what do they listen to? Client demands for a new delivery model or the firm seeking ever more billable hours? Many wonder how to find the time, talent and resources needed to make the changes that clients are looking for when the firm isn’t going in that direction quickly enough.
If you’re that kind of attorney, then NewLAWu.s. is right for you. We explain why in a simple, uncomplicated way.
What is newlaw anyway?
Many people think the newlaw legal segment that is emerging around the globe is simply about lower and flexible rates. In fact, it’s a new way of delivering value to clients. Rates may be part of it but a genuine newlaw model sees the total relationship between lawyers and clients shifting.
If you’re just learning about newlaw, these recent articles may be interesting for you.
Is newlaw right for you?
There are a few simple questions that can help you determine whether it’s worthwhile exploring the newlaw alternative for you and your practice.
We’ve put together 20 most-frequently asked questions. If you answer “Yes” to many of them, we should talk.
Perhaps you are a newlaw attorney already and now you need a firm to align with your philosophy and approach. We can deliver what you’re looking for.
Why talk with us?
The fact that you are here means you know law is changing and want to protect your career, your income and your future. And you recognize that NewLAWu.s. is worth exploring seriously. We are one of the fastest growing newlaw-model firms in the US, and have been touted as most enlightened from those already in this segment.
Here’s what NewLAWu.s. offers you – things you’ll never get from a traditional firm or even many other newlaw firms:
- Multiple revenue streams to enhance your income beyond what you bill to clients, which means you can earn much more than at a traditional firm or even many newlaw firms. Visit our compensation page for details.
- Increase your efficiency through our proprietary, integrated workflow automation software so you can focus entirely on adding value to client files and not get bogged down by routine tasks. Read the Productivity page to learn more.
- Providing a supportive, non-political environment built on strong, collaborative relationships that reduces overhead and produces better economics, enabling you to focus on delivering greater value to your clients. The section Client Service, explains.
- Rewarding you for taking on leadership roles regardless of your seniority, and if you only want to excel at practicing law we reward you for doing that, as well. Our Marketing Expertise section tells you more.
- Fostering a culture that encourages a work-life balance by allowing you to make career choices that best match your specific lifestyle.
One size doesn’t fit all.
The beauty of our NewLAWu.s. model is that you define success on your own terms without having to conform to what a law firm bureaucracy says is the measure it wants from you.
We support a plan that gets you where you want to go. It doesn’t require you to fit anyone’s definition of a successful lawyer other than your own. Rather, we find a way for you to define success on your terms.
- If you are into practice building, our firm is available 24×7 and you have many ways to increase your income.
- If you need to balance time spent on client work with your home life, that’s great; work on your schedule.
- If you strive to be a practice leader, let’s talk; we are seeking more leaders for the firm.
- If you want to be a rainmaker and grow a region or a segment, we support your efforts.
- Retirement isn’t mandated but if you are ready to slow down a bit your client’s billings provide you with compensation for years ahead.
Our kind of firm isn’t for status quo attorneys. But it’s perfect for lawyers who see industry changes happening and want to adapt their careers to the new reality of the business of law.
This is how we define delivering value to clients: A well-balanced business model and outstanding, well-balanced talent.
If you want top compensation, autonomy and a collaborative firm culture that focuses on helping you deliver value to your clients, keep reading. Then call Donna Kent, our Chief Operating Officer, at 480.586.5211 or send her an e-mail.
Donna will explain more about why NewLAWu.s. Why now. Why you.